Purpose of the Job
To provide day to day administration support for all operational, commercial and financial aspects of a contract or portfolio of contracts.
- Admin & Reporting: Ensure all necessary electronic and paper records, including timesheets are completed by the team in a timely manner to meet internal and customer deadlines.
- Meetings: Attend where necessary and take responsibility for appropriate actions – at client meetings, working closely with the service delivery team and other colleagues to resolve requests and issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Financial Performance: Work closely with the contract manager to support all WIP processes relating to the contract and coordinate any additional costs as necessary relating to suppliers or subcontractors.
- Commercial Aspects: Work closely with the commercial team and contract manager to gain a full understanding of the contractual obligations from ourselves and the customer.
- Invoicing: Carry out invoicing processes in line with contractual payment terms to ensure all chargeable works carried out are captured and submitted for invoicing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Customer Service: Deliver exceptional service standards to meet client & service partner expectations and ensure all operational difficulties are resolved with the supporting management team
- Customer Service Helpdesk: Liaise with the schedulers and the helpdesk to ensure the allocation of tasks are produced by Concept to ensure appropriate sign off for reporting.
- Communication: Communicate closely, share information and updates regularly with all team members, the client and end users to support the drive for service improvement across the contract.
- Learning & Development: Take responsibility for your own learning and development activities supported by your line manager and the Performance & Development Review. Support Contract team in arranging and reviewing full team training requirments.
- A minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Exceptional levels of customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong financial understanding.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good levels of written and spoken English.
- Good computer skills including all Microsoft programmes and bespoke web based platforms.
- Ability to analyse data and trends.
- Maths & English GCSE Grade C or above or equivalent.