We know that climate change is one of the biggest challenges the world faces. We work hard to help our customers in delivering their ambitions towards Net Zero coupled with long term cost reduction and have been for over 10 years now. We’re passionate about sustainability and making changes to the built environment to help our customers reduce their energy consumption and ultimately their carbon emissions; by renewing their buildings infrastructure; saving on operating costs and improving the efficiency of their buildings.
Our clients include the NHS, Universities, local authorities, and the private sector, and we’re growing all the time!
We are proud to have a diverse and inclusive ethos. We want to attract a range of talented individuals to join our team. Our success is only possible because of our outstanding team and we’re looking to build on our strong foundations.
We remove bias and barriers for our people and our candidates. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and very proud of our already diverse workforce. As an equal opportunities’ employer, we support and encourage you to be, and bring your authentic self to work.
What you will be working on…
As a key part of the Asset Performance team, your role will be to successfully support the delivery of an energy service model by analysing data and producing reports for savings on energy conservation measures. We are looking for someone with a passion for problem solving, who is proactive and self motivated, with excellent time management skills.
- Collect, collate and sanitise existing consumption, performance and operational data.
- Undertake analysis of data and provide outputs such as benchmarking, load profile review and regression.
- Determine the potential savings, cost and simple payback for each measure using proprietary software, modelling tools and specialist information.
- Contribute narrative on each of the measures including graphs, diagrams and photographs for insertion into the project deliverable as required by your senior engineer.
- Produce and automate M&V reports.
- Respond to Energy Consultant and client queries.
- Visit site and gather data in order to clarify, assess and verify findings.
- Execute your role within the parameters set under the Dalkia Energy Project Management Framework including responsibility for allocated time, governance of data and associated analysis, internal senior management and client communications.
- Participate in client presentations and meetings as required.
- Assist Senior M&V Analyst to develop systems to promote continuous improvement.
The skills and experience you need…
In order to be considered, you will ideally have the following experience;
- Bachelor degree in a related subject, CEng (or working towards) and some sector experience post qualification.
- Measurement & Verification experience in public or private sector.
- Specialist in at least one and proficient in others with respect to energy and carbon performance: Energy & carbon management; Lighting; HVAC; Central Plant; Energy generation; infrastructure (e.g. district heat & HV); Renewables; Metering & monitoring; Building fabric; Strategy and change management.
- Proficient in the use/application of analytical tools including Excel logical, mathematical and financial functions.
- Being able to work under pressure to deadlines.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- An eagerness to learn and gain experience.
- Member of Energy Institute, preferably CIBSE LCEA or equivalent.
- A comprehensive understanding of energy conservation measures and the process to deliver studies accordingly.
- Good personal, time and resource management.
- The confidence to take responsibility and be accountable for own workload.
The other things we’d love you to have…
- A passion for sustainability and carbon saving technology.
- The skills and knowledge to drive improvements across the business.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude, methodical yet innovative in your approach, with demonstrable results.
- Confident and driven, you’ll need to engage and communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- A commercially aware mindset.
So, what’s in it for you?
Firstly, you get to join a fantastic, friendly, forward-thinking team of people, who will welcome you and are passionate about the work that we do.
We’re part of something bigger, Imtech one of the UK’s leading technical services groups, which is jointly owned by Dalkia and EDF Energy, Britain’s biggest generator of low carbon electricity. This means we can access the strength of our wider Group, without losing the appeal or agility of being a smaller, but rapidly growing business.
- We offer a wide range of benefits and rewards;
- Flexible working hours (including 13.30 finish every Friday) with offices based at London and Leeds and the ability to work from home
- Our offices are based close to public transport networks, enabling you to work from a variety of locations that are easily accessible
- A competitive salary package
- A discretionary Annual Bonus Scheme – depended on role and achievement of certain KPI’S
- We pay for professional memberships relevant to your role and invest in our people’s professional development
- Pension Scheme
- BUPA single membership
- Health cash back plan where you can claim back costs such as dental, optical, and medical
- Income Protection
- Free life assurance
- 25 Days Holiday PLUS Bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- An electric vehicle scheme – where we help you lease an electric vehicle for a fixed monthly cost.