Project Planner [E-2022-06]
- Working with the Management team and Project Managers to produce and maintain detailed project plans and resource allocation plans across the portfolio.
- Provide detailed impact plans for assessment of variations.
- Assisting sales team to provide detailed tender programmes.
- Coordination and liaison with site-based installation/commissioning teams, providing programme updates and driving progress.
- Coordination and liaison with internal (shop floor build and purchasing) and external (BOM suppliers) supply chain for provision of installation materials to the agreed plan / work schedule.
- Reporting progress, performance, and commercial information to the Programme Management team.
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Proven experience using P6 or MS Project to delivery complex engineering projects.
- Proven experience & understanding of NEC contracts and how this is applied to planning.
- Good skills/experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, databases
- Experience using Microsoft Project
- Experience of work planning / work allocation
- Experience of Earned Value Analysis
- Experience of monitoring procurement, supply chain, subcontractors, and logistics
- Experience of working on projects for National Grid and/or other large scale electricity generating companies/transmission companies.
Personal Qualities (essential):
- Must be able to work under pressure, to strict deadlines, sometimes juggling multiple demands.
- Willingness to learn and be pro-active.
In return Capula offers the following benefits to permanent employees
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Life assurance policy
- Private health care
- Lifestyle screening
- Salary sacrifice programme
- Mental health assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Green car scheme
- Support in achieving professional status (e.g. IEng, CEng) and professional memberships fees are covered