Shift Service Engineer – Electrical
- To manage and undertake all PPM routines and reactive attendances of Building Services Electrical equipment at the designated client site.
- To ensure that all Planon task instructions and records are completed and returned to the Call Centre, that all Site Log Book records are updated and maintained all in accordance with standard company practices.
- Depending on the requirements of the designated client site, the role may involve the provision of maintenance and reactive services to the POW estate on an early and late shift pattern.
- May be required to provide cover for absences at other client sites according to business requirements.
- Receive electronically PPM instructions from the Planon system and undertake all maintenance tasks in accordance with these instructions.
- Ensure all maintenance consumables are available and arrange replenishment of all items to ensure agreed stock levels are established.
- Complete all electronic and paper records such that an accurate Site Log Book record of all works remains on site for the Client’s information and approval.
- Be able to undertake any diagnostic analysis that the whole system may require.
- Undertake a visual condition inspection of all installed equipment and submit a written report of any items that appear to jeopardise any aspects of reliability.
- Enter into dialogue with the Client’s representative to ensure there are no outstanding issues and also to ensure the overall quality of service delivery.
- Carry out general maintenance and good housekeeping practices and plant room cleaning to ensure that the life expectancy of all installed equipment is maximised.
- Participate in Health & Safety Codes of Safe Working and other Environmental issues to ensure total compliance with Inviron’s Health, Safety and Environmental Policy. Report any omissions or risks that might compromise a Safe Working Environment.
- If appropriate report on the performance of any sub-contracted works.
- Attend to all reasonable emergency call-out requests as speedily as possible and maintain good communications with the Client with the progress of all outstanding works.
- Make recommendations to the Estate Service Team Supervisors on matters concerning continuous improvement and “adding value” that may improve the productivity, costs, quality of service delivery etc. of all work for which the Company has a responsibility.
- Complete all Inviron maintenance tasks as generated by Inviron Helpdesk
- Complete as and when necessary any breakdowns.
- Ensure plant areas Dalkia are responsible for are always clean and tidy.
- Respond to clients requests promptly.
- Maintain all site records and logbooks.
- Look for ways to continually enhance the operation of the site.
- To work with the team to provide daily services to the Facilities department
Date of issue
November 10, 2023