A Digital Engineer will be responsible for the BIM and Digital Construction of a project. To aid and help the Project Team so they receive the support, drawings, and model to aid them in delivering a successful project.
First Hand experience in an environment and understanding in The business’ procedures & documents.
They will have at least 3 years’ experience working as a Digital Engineer or 4 Years as a Trainee / Apprentice Digital Engineer. They will also be expected to have proven experience in the relevant software.
Higher education to HNC level in a relevant engineering field is preferred but not essential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- At least 4 years Revit experience in MEP co-ordination is essential.
- Very Good knowledge of either Navisworks or Revizto for clash detection & model checking.
- Able to audit a Project for IS019650 Delivery.
- Assisting and editing IS019650 project documentation with the Project Team.
- Attend and run Coordination meetings with the relevant team members.
- Attend the clients BIM / Digital Asset meetings as Imtech’s Representative.
- Able to Assist in pre-sales and & sales meetings if required.
- 4D experience is preferred but not essential.
- 5D experience is preferred but not essential.
- Supporting the implementation of BIM standards, documentation, processes and protocols for a variety of customers and projects.
Date of issue
Use the form below or the email for more information or apply for the vacancy.